December 13, 2013

XA5101 Error: Missing Android NDK toolchains directory - The solution - Xamarin

When I finish developing my first Android application, I found a problem, I could not generate the apk in relese, could not make the publication of the apk, it was quite frustrating because it had cost me much effort to develop the application.

The problem that I found was this:

XA5101 Error: Missing Android NDK toolchains directory '\ toolchains'. Please install the Android NDK. (XA5101)

Fortunately I was able to fix it:

The solution!:

Download the Android NDK from this link:

http://developer.android.com/tools/sdk/ndk/index.html

Then he should unzip downloaded file and open the Xamarin IDE and go to the following menu location:

Tools ==> Options ==> SDK Locations ==> Android

Select the location of the unzipped folder.




Finally Xamarin should close the IDE and start it again. That problem is solved.

Ditulis Oleh : Angelo Hari: 10:20 PM Kategori:

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment